- 5 c. chicken stock.
- 4 peppers – any color you want, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large can of organic diced tomatoes (leave the juice)
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bay leafs
- 1 lb large shrimp, raw and de-veined.
- 4 oz. chicken, diced
- 1 pkg spicy Andouille sausage
- 1/2-1 head of cauliflower
- 2 c. okra (optional)
- 3 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 c. Frank’s Red Hot (or hot sauce of your choice)
- Put the chopped peppers, onions, garlic, chicken, cajun seasoning, Red Hot, and bay leafs in the crockpot with the chicken stock. Set on low for 6 hours.
- About 30 minutes before it’s finished, toss in the cut up sausages.
- While this is cooking quickly make cauliflower rice by pulsing raw cauliflower in the food processor until it resembles rice.
- For the last 20 minutes, add in the cauliflower rice and the raw shrimp. Note: You can choose to quickly steam the cauliflower rice in the microwave and serve the jambalaya OVER it as well.
- Enjoy clear sinuses!!